Hospice & Palliative Care
While the subject of palliative care may be a sensitive one, you are not alone. At Upendo Home Care, we understand how difficult this time is and we are here for you. Our palliative care services provide our patients with relief from the hardships of their illness - improving their quality of life as well as assisting their families.
Upendo Home Care offers palliative and hospice services aimed at:
- Providing comfort for persons who are living with, or dying from advanced illness
- Giving family caregivers and other family members support during this difficult time
- Coordinating with other members of the care team
Everyone can understand the instinct to help a loved one in need. Now you can with the right care from Upendo Home Care. Let us help with palliative and hospice care and provide the care you need. We will gladly work with your existing hospice team to ensure no one ever feels overwhelmed or overworked.
Our Palliative Team is:
- Trained in the principles of palliative care assessment
- Consistent team of workers
- Overnight & 24-hour care
- Personal care
- Transportation, shopping and accompaniment to appointments
- Household management
- Symptom management
- Respectful of cultural, spiritual and religious beliefs
By choosing Upendo Home Care, you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes from an accredited home care service. This allows you to relax, knowing your loved one is receiving the care they need in the comfort of home. Most importantly, our caring and sensitive staff are truly dedicated to providing the very best care, every time.
No matter the situation, you can trust Upendo Home Care to help make life a little easier.